Our partner solves complex payment problems for businesses and institutions to empower new opportunities globally and locally. The company processes billions in payments per year, connecting all the entities involved to make those transactions faster, more secure, less expensive, and more transparent. Clients in business, education and healthcare use our partner’s full-service platform to tailor the payment experience for their customers and to create a single point of visibility and control for payer engagement and receivables management – from invoicing and payment through reconciliation. Our partner also supports its clients with end-to-end customer support including multilingual servicing via phone, email, and chat, as well as around-the-clock online payment tracking.
Our client believes that people are their greatest asset. As part of the Engineering team...”
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Their ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related field
- 5+ years experience in Software Quality Assurance (automation and manual)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium)
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- They are an equal opportunity employer
- Private medical insurance including dental services.
- For paid vacation days we have 22 days, but before the start of each year, we do leverage throughout all our offices across the world so that in 2018 we had 24 paid vacation days and in 2019 we have 26 paid vacation days.
- Office perks at your discretion (breakfast, snacks, fresh fruits, coffee and drinks).
- Completely flexible work schedule - you can make your own schedule or simply work from home whenever you feel the need
- You will work in a completely new and very cosy office. For hardware, you can choose between the latest models of Mac/Windows laptops based on your preferences.
- Opportunity to travel (after the pandemic is over) - we are a truly global company - 350+ employees all over the globe: Chicago, Boston, London, Valencia, Cluj, Singapore, Shanghai, Tokyo, Sydney
- Last but not least - work with the best. They've managed to develop a group of extremely passionate and senior engineers - each member has loads of experience behind them and a story to tell.