Thank you for the interest towards our company and our services. When you enter any sort of a relationship with us, you entrust us with your information.
Who We Are?
The HUMAN DIRECT SRL society, based in Șimleu Silvaniei, str. Stadion, No. 8, postal code 457300, registered under Trade Registry no. J31 / 403/2012, Unique Registration Code RO29300200, responsible with data protection Csaba Balazs, e-mail [email protected], is responsible for processing your personal data which we collect directly from you or from other sources.
According to the legislation, our company is a personal data operator. For your data to be processed safely, we have made every effort to implement reasonable measures to protect your personal information.
Who Are You?
According to the law, you, the natural individual receiving our services or the individual in any sort of relationship with us, are a "targeted individual", meaning an identified or identifiable individual. To be completely transparent regarding data processing and to allow you to easily exercise your rights at any time, we have implemented measures to facilitate communication between us, the data operator and you, the targeted individual.
Protecting your personal information is very important to us. That is why we are committed to complying with the European and national legislation regarding the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 679/2016, also known as GDPR, and the following principles:
- Legality, fairness and transparency
We process your data legally and correctly. We are always transparent about the information we use, and you are properly informed.
- Control is all yours
Within the limits of the law, we offer you the opportunity to examine, modify, delete the personal data that you have shared with us and exercise your other rights.
- The data integrity and goal limitation
We use the data only for the goals described at the time of collection or for new compatible goals with the original ones. In all cases, our goals are compatible with the law. We take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
We have implemented reasonable security and encryption measures to help protect your information. However, keep in mind that no website, no application and no internet connection is not completely secure.
Questions And Demands
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your data or wish to exercise your legal rights in relation to our data or if you are concerned about the way we deal with any privacy issue, you can contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by completing the form on https://humandirect.gdprform.io.
What Type Of Information Do We Collect About You?
When you interact in any way with us, apply for a job, submit a CV, apply with the LinkedIn profile or contact us by other means (email, phone, text message, chat etc.), we may receive from you the following information:
- The name
- The age
- The email address
- Date of birth
- Social profiles
- The address
- The picture
- Professional skills
- Experience in work and / or volunteering
We may collect data through cookies or other similar technologies, such as:
- IP address
- Internet Browser
- Adds you clicked on
- The web pages you visit on our site
Why Do We Collect This Information?
We collect your information in determined and legitimate goals which include but it is not limited to the following:
- To find a job based on your skills;
- To discover if you are the right individual for a certain job;
- To connect you with your potential employee;
- To update you with jobs you might be interested in;
- To respond your questions and requests;
- To offer and improve the services and products we offer;
- To diagnose or fix technical problems;
- To defend us against cyber-attacks;
- To creating and / or maintaining accounts;
- To comply with legislation; To find or claim a right in court;
What Is The Legal Basis For Processing?
Processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or yours.
We have chosen to base our processing on the legal basis of legitimate interest by conducting an internal analysis that has shown that it is both in our interest and in your interest to be updated of the jobs in your area of activity to make informed decisions regarding your career.
By applying to a job, submitting a resume or by contacting us in any way, you agree with the processing of personal data.
For How Long Do We Store Data?
We store personal data only for the time necessary to fulfill the goals or until you withdraw your consent, ask for the deletion of the data, or the legitimate interest is no longer actual. After the end of the period, personal data will be destroyed or deleted from computer systems or converted to anonymous data for scientific, historical or statistical research purposes. Note that in certain situations that are explicitly regulated, we store the data for the period imposed by the law. We are automatically deleting personal data from our systems, if no activity was related to them in the past 12 months, and the data is older than 48 months.
How We Share Your Information With Others?
We may disclose your data, in compliance with the applicable law, to product suppliers, business partners or other third parties, such as companies that are looking for staff, and we always ask for your permission to do so.
We are continually making reasonable efforts to ensure that these third parties have implemented appropriate safeguards and security measures. With these third parties we have contractual clauses, therefore your data is protected. We will inform you of the identity of these companies before transmission or within a reasonable time and we will ensure that any transfer is legitimate based on your consent or other legal basis.
For instance, we may provide your data to other companies, such as IT service providers or telecommunications, accountancy, legal services, and other third parties with whom we have a contractual relationship. These third parties are selected with special care so that your data can only be processed for the purposes we indicate.
We could also share your data with business partners following a joint effort to offer a product or service.
Although unlikely, we may sell the business or part of the business in the future, which will include the transfer of your data.
We may share data with other parties having your consent or instructions.
We will also be able to provide your personal information to the Prosecutor’s Office, the police, the courts and other competent authorities of the state, on the basis and within the limits of the legal provisions and due to expressly formulated requests. We will ensure, within reasonable limits, that your data does not leave the European Economic Area, but as we transfer data to non-EEA countries, we will ensure in all cases that transfers are legitimate based on your explicit consent or otherwise legal basis.
What Are Your Rights?
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to be informed about your data processing
- The right to access your data
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data
- The right to delete ("the right to be forgotten")
- The right to restrict the processing
- The right to transmit the data we have about you to another operator
- The right to oppose data processing
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles
- The right to appeal to justice
- The right to a complaint before a Surveillance Authority
Please note that:
- You can withdraw your consent for direct marketing at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in each email / text message or other electronic message.
- If you want to exercise your rights, you can do so by submitting a written request, signed and dated to [email protected] or by completing the form on https://humandirect.gdprform.io
- The rights listed above are not absolute. There are exceptions, so each request received will be analyzed to decide whether it is founded or not. To the extent that the application is well founded, we will facilitate the exercise of your rights. If the application is ungrounded, we will reject it, but we will inform you of the reasons for the refusal and the rights to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority and to address the law.
- We will try to respond to the request within 30 days. However, the deadline may be extended depending on different aspects such as the complexity of the application, the large number of requests received or the impossibility to identify yourself within a useful time.
- If, although we make every effort, we fail to identify you, and you do not provide us with any additional information to be able to identify you, we are not required to comply with the request.
Questions, Requests And Exercise Of Rights
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your information or wish to exercise your legal rights or any other privacy concerns, you can contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by completing the form on https://humandirect.gdprform.io.
We designated a Data Protection Officer, as required by GDPR:
Congratulations! You have reached the end! We are happy you made time to find out how we protect your personal data.