Our partner is a leading search company for companies, people and locations. The company is currently specialized in local search and offers services such as maps, directions, street images, satellite imagery and much more to help you find the right, both via the web and the mobile. Name, telephone, address and industry data is updated every day. All the information on their product should be as relevant and current as possible.
Every week, they help about 4 million unique visitors who together carry over 20 million searches a week. In January 2018, our partner was named one of Sweden's most well-known brands in YouGov's BrandIndex, and has been established for many years as one of Sweden's absolute largest sites with scope across Sweden.
We’re looking for thoughtful, self-driven Full-Stack engineers to join our team in Cluj-Napoca and help build products that millions of people use every week to look-up people, places and companies.
Working in our Cluj Team means that you are empowered to contribute, solve interesting technical challenges, build beautiful user interfaces and creating amazing and performant apps which compete with Google and Apple.
Above all, your work will impact the lives of millions of people in Sweden, on a daily basis.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with a small, self motivated team of developers and product people to find the best solutions to drive growth and engagement
- Develop our products and services using best practices, using scalable and maintainable code
- Design, develop and deploy back-end and front-end services with focus on high availability, low latency and scalability
- Help your your teammates solve user centric problems using data-informed insights
- Improve performance of existing features and build new features to support and speed up the growth of our products and tools
- Build data-driven experiments and A/B tests to learn what works best for our users
Who you are:
- You have a deep understanding and good experience using modern Back-end and Front-End development environment and tools
- You are comfortable writing Node.js or Java on the back-end and ReactJS on the front-end as well as querying PostgreSQL/MongoDB
- You have previous experience in database imports, migration and data matching as well
- You care about UI and code quality and you always test your deliverables thoroughly
- You are a "no-ego" doer - you don't attach your personal self to ideas and you are action-oriented
- You are self-driven, and you have a higher expectation of yourself, than we have of you
- You aim for clarity, not cleverness, in the way you communicate, and you seek to understand first by actively listening to others
- Bonus: using typescript