With over 40,000 business customers subscribing to more than 650,000 services, our client has become the industry's leading provider of unified communications and collaboration (UCC) services in the cloud for small and medium businesses and mid-market and distributed enterprises. They deliver a broad suite of UCC services to in-office and mobile devices spanning cloud telephony, virtual contact center and virtual meetings through a proprietary unified Software as a Service, or SaaS, platform. They hosted VoIP communications free companies from the burdens of outmoded on-premises systems that thwart productivity and drain profits. Our client's flexible, scalable cloud solutions combine ease of use and management simplicity with rigorous security, compliance and reliability.
The mission of the Product Manager of Call Center and Contact Center services is to successfully develop, launch, and manage product offerings associated with our Call Center and Contact Center portfolio.
Essential Job Functions:
- Know the Call Center and Contact Center Services market. Gain insight into prospects wants and business needs. Identify the problems that are the most critical for potential customers and develop solutions to fit.
- Partner with business leaders to define Go to Market strategy and execute the plan.
- Manage vendor relationships and assist with contract negotiations.
- Understand customer and market needs to assist on the product vision, strategy, and ability to assist in managing and communicating the product road map.
- Accountability for new product release and operational readiness including defining features and benefits.
- Accountability for new product feature handover and training.
- Delivering to deadlines and agreed timelines for product development projects.
- Drive the creation of business cases for new products.
- Spearhead key/critical cross-functional initiatives for product development, launch and on-going life-cycle management.
- Act as point of first reference for all product related inquiries and work collaboratively with business leaders to address any issues that may arise.
- Promotion of new products.
- Monitor the competition. Understand how to position our products against key competitors.
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product.
- Champion various product enhancements to keep our services relevant in the marketplace.
Specific Requirements, Skills & Education:
- 5 or more years relevant Product Management experience
- Thorough Call Center and Contact Center product technical knowledge
- Proven track record of prioritizing and delivering results within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- BS/MS in Computer Science /Electronics Engineering, MBA will be a plus.
- Agile development methodology, specifically in product owner role, with proven expertise in managing product or service life cycle.
- Strong understanding of customer care technologies, inbound and outbound voice, multi-channel.
- Have a good understanding of Social media and SMS as contact center transactions.
- MBA or 5+ years-related Product Management and Business Development experience.
- Good communications and presentation skills, assertiveness and the ability to take discussions and open issues to closure by working with local and remote teams.
- Have a high degree of empathy and crave to deeply understand the customer.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.