Our client is a global provider of market leading multi-asset trading technology and infrastructure for buy-side and sell-side market participants. Trusted by over 150 of the world’s top-tier banks and brokers, we provide consistent, reliable access to the most current and innovative solutions available. Since 2001, the company has established itself as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the industry. Their uniquely modular product offering was driven by our passion and ambition for sound development principles. They give clients the freedom to choose from modular products tailored to their individual needs, as well as fully serviced solutions for an entire trading infrastructure, supported by 14 data centers world-wide.
The company manages over 450 trading platforms daily, is connected to more than 100 of the world’s leading liquidity and exchange venues and offers over 700 different FIX and API adapters. Privately held, they have offices in New York, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Cluj-Napoca and Sydney.
They are seeking an exceptionally talented Scrum Master who will provide effective collaboration, facilitation, leadership, and coaching skills supporting the development of our software applications.
To perform this job successfully, the Scrum Master will have to give visibility to all the stakeholders (Product Owner, Team and Product Directors) by updating the Scrum tools & indicators (Burndown chart, task board, velocity…), as well as driving the teams in Sprints planning, reviews and retrospectives.
The Scrum Master will be dedicated to multiple teams. He will be responsible for enforcing the rules of Scrum, removing impediments from his teams while promoting self-management and constantly improving our standards of work.
Furthermore, as an Agile Expert, the Scrum Master could handle a coach role with the other Scrum Masters, leading the Scrum Master Community and promoting the Scrum methodology to all the teams.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- Certified Scrum Master and 3+ years of Scrum Master experience = AN ADVANTAGE
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and
- Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential
- Must be "self-motivated" as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to
- complex, time-critical problems
- Must be collaborative in driving decisions
- Must be a team-player
- Ability to deal with multiple projects and deadlines