Their company is focused on organic growth and high-quality software development services. They are an innovative, client-centric technology company that works closely with customers to develop enterprise software solutions to solve real-life problems. Their company’s main goal is to become a top software provider and be the fast way to success for their clients. They offer software solutions in key growing industries like PropTech, E-Commerce, FinTech and Communications for companies all over the globe. Their services include 4 key areas: Web and Mobile Development, IoT and Artificial Intelligence. They speak and write many IT-related languages and they have made many friends in all the corners of the world because they provide solutions to help owners stay connected with their business, homes, and so much more! The project deals with collecting, aggregating and displaying various metrics in an intuitive form for managers and stakeholders, regarding the evolution and status of all the projects in the company. Necessary data comes from multiple external systems and is automatically shared through API calls or .xlsx files with the interested parties. The data is also available through various graphics and visuals.
- What you’ll do write reusable, testable and efficient code;
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Implement development best practices and participate in code reviews;
- Review existing architecture and recommend near and long-term solutions;
- Innovate and implement new ideas without disrupting product delivery.
What they are looking for
- 3+ years hands-on experience with frontend development;
- Solid experience in responsive UI design, Implementing UI design patterns and best practices;
- Good knowledge working with Web services, API Integration, and Restful Services;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and unit tests;
- Familiarity with version control (GIT) and continuous integration systems;
- Good knowledge of cross-browser and cross-platform issues.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies (Scrum preferably);
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in English.
- They believe in the Learn.Code.Fun principle – share the knowledge, write impressive code and keep having fun;
- They want to #staysafe during these troubled times, so they have unlimited work from home until things get better;
- A cool FuN RooM with bean bags, PlayStation, board games, ping - pong and foosball;
- Flexible business hours - starts between 9 and 11 A.M.;
- They give everyone 4 fixed bonuses over the year for birthdays, summer vacation, Christmas and Easter;
- You will also receive a performance bonus at the end of the year;
- You will get meal vouchers and have access to a paid medical subscription at a private clinic.
- Also, don’t forget about Bookster - you can always choose a good book from the library