Our partner is a value and purpose-driven company, their goal is to make healthcare more accessible and cost-efficient. Their united teams invest time and effort in easing patient's live's and are highly committed to improving health on a global scale with their innovative ideas.
The platform they built allows people to get in contact with medical doctors from anywhere via smart devices. It's becoming more and more popular attracting large investors as well.
They are now looking for backend-focused full-stack engineers to be able to continue delivering accessible healthcare across Europe, senior engineers with several years of experience in building scalable solutions. As an early member of the team, you will be a core player in building the foundation of our team and work closely with our business side.
It is important that you are user-focused, have a broad technical interest and that you do not mind working in all parts of a system. We do not expect you to know everything but we do expect that you take pride in understanding the end-user and developing high-quality features.
What you will be doing
- Being a technical voice of reason, and with your experience and expertise continuously help us improve
- Communicates clearly with non-technical functions to create awareness and understanding of technical decisions and challenges
Leads engineering initiatives across multiple engineering teams.
Be involved in taking strategic technical decisions horizontally across our tech organization
Support and lead engineers daily
What you’ll bring to the team
A few years of experience in a similar role.
10+ years of experience in software development with a focus on backend development
Experience in working with several parts of our tech stack (AWS, Java, React, Kotlin, Swift)
Deep technical knowledge, both practical and theoretical.
An interest in technology, keeping your knowledge up-to-date
Experience in driving internal projects and initiatives
Ability to communicate with technical as well as non-technical stakeholders
- Work from an office, your home or a mix of both. They will provide the means to support your choices.
- Celebrating the important days in their employee's lives is part of their culture, friends and family are also welcome to these events
- Knowledge sharing sessions 1-2 times a month: they work with the best and like to stay on top by learning new things together, this also helps unite their teams