Our partner uses technology to build products they are proud of, with people they love. Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what they do. They partner with their clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact on their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together. Their culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. They encourage their colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
They are proud of their work and love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
They are building a world-class team and would love it for you to join them. Working with their team, you will be involved in defining the product life cycle, describe playable requirements, define scheduling and work closely with the development and business teams; enhancing communication to make sure the outcome is the expected.
They are looking for Product Owners who have experience working with development teams and can be the first point of contact for clients and business stakeholders.
National and international expected travelling time varies according to project/client and organisational needs: 0%-15% estimated.
You are good at
- Practising the agile manifesto ideas.
- Speaking the same language as developers and understanding the technical aspect of the project.
- Define Product visions and break them into smaller and incremental deliverables.
- Working with development teams, software architects and business stakeholders to gather requirements, estimates and build a delivery plan.
- Focusing on client needs and continuous product improvement, through post-implementation analysis.
- Engaging and interacting with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups and requirements gathering sessions. Practice open and honest communications with clients.
- Identifying and clearing blockers for your team.
You rock at
- Identifying market opportunities, planning and executing the end-to-end product development lifecycle.
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- Organising schedules and work plans and possess excellent time management skills.
- A fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self-organisation.
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture
- An opportunity to create product experiences that power global businesses.
- Competitive salary and benefits.