About the company
Our partner develops amazing quality management software for the whole enterprise. Our cloud-based platform, which includes modules for Document Management, Issue/CAPA, Training, Audits and Supplier Management, offers companies the opportunity to improve quality compliance and save money.
Their business is built on an established and well-respected client base, and growing rapidly. We’ve been able to cultivate an environment that is both collegial and entrepreneurial, but still retains a bit of early-stage fun. Our headquarters is located in Narberth, PA.
- 1-2 years Software Test Experience (Functional and System level testing)
- Demonstrated experience with full-life cycle software testing including test case development, test script development, application system and regression testing, and test result reporting
- Demonstrated experience testing web-based systems
- Experience with Jira, Rollbar, TestRail
- Must be able to execute test cases manual and analyze results.
- Demonstrated experience working with project managers to clarify requirements and test expectations.
- Demonstrated experience working in a collaborative team environment, while still being able to execute with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to report bugs and errors to development teams
- Must be able to conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have attention to detail
- Must have an analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Should have strong organizational skills
- Understand application use cases and feature requirements
- Work well in an Agile, Scrum Master environment