Our partner is a 100% subsidiary of an important media company, and is one of the leading e-commerce enablers in Germany. They design, implement, maintain and optimize award winning e-commerce platforms end-to-end. Their solutions are based on best-in-class software like SAP Hybris, Adobe Experience Manager and complemented by differentiating unique services. They have highly specialized Webshop Development and Micro Services development teams.
Their offices are located in Munich (headquarters) and Cluj-Napoca.
For our office in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a Visual Interaction Designer (m/f/d).
- Design user interfaces of our products considering latest design trends
- Create screen designs, mockups and graphics for our products (state of the art micro services for our business users)
- Translate business requirements, user needs, and technical capabilities into designs and interface behaviours that are visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging
- Collaborate closely with frontend developers and project managers in an agile project
You will have:
- Passion for creative UI designs that are elegant yet simple.
- Understand to define and execute world-class branded appearances and experiences
- Experience in designing web based business apps
- Advanced skills in interactive and design tools
- Ability to communicate the value of design within a design and business context
- Knowledge of development tools like JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket etc.
- Very good English skills in word in writing
What we are offering:
- Challenging and exciting tasks with perspective
- An intensive introduction into your new task
- Flat hierarchies and an excellent working environment
- An uncomplicated way of dealing with each other and a wide range of possibilities to contribute ideas
- Numerous internal and external development and further training opportunities
- Many additional services such as company events, medical insurance and much more
- Opportunities within an internationally active large company