We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer with Kubernetes to join our fast growing, tech enthusiast community.
Your main responsibilities:
Contribute in the development activities in the area of Logistic and Transportation high-end applications, as follows:
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer role in the field of Software Configuration Management & Build, Release and Deployment Management.
- Understanding the Linux-based environments, Administrating and creating solutions using AWS Services, CI/CD, GIT, Dockers, PHP, NodeJS.
- Proficiency with Configuration Management tools & Build management tools such as Git, Jenkins.
- Hands on experience in Provisioning, Orchestration, Packages, Services, configuration and Deployment.
- Hands on writing Docker files.
Previous Work Experience:
3-5 years of relevant experience in similar positions
Your skills and competences:
- Min 2 years of experience as a DevOps developer especially expertise in Kubernetes
- Should have relevant experience in the use of virtualization, containerization, monitoring, continuous deployment, and integration.
- You are familiar with AWS and Linux-based environments and GIT, PHP, NodeJS are more than just buzzwords for you.
- As part of an agile team, you are responsible for the further development and operation of cloud architectures.
- With your experience and creativity in the technical implementation using AWS technologies you will drive the company-wide cloud strategy.
- Your experience and creativity in technical implementation using AWS technologies will drive the company-wide cloud strategy.
- You are the link between "Development" and "Operations" and coach the developers with your open-mindedness.