No WiFi? No way! Is free access to the Internet one of your absolute basic needs? Then you are exactly right with us! We are a global company and Europe's leading Public WiFi provider. In a dynamically growing market, we provide millions of people with unhindered and accessible Internet access every day. Our clients include leading luxury brands, financial service providers, hotel chains, municipalities and public institutions.
We are part of the freenet Group. As a digital lifestyle provider, the freenet Group comprises telecommunications, Internet, energy and TV as well as all services, applications and devices that can be connected to or controlled by mobile devices. For our further growth we are looking for fresh talents like you who want to make a difference and help shape new chapters of a digital future.
To strengthen our team in our subsidiary company, we are looking for a Cisco/network specialist with several years of work experience for the structuring, development and operation of this highly available network for the office in Galati, Romania.
- Design, Management and Monitoring of a high availability core network in heterogeneous environment
- Provide 3rd Line technical support to internal and external customers
- Detect and resolve failures, problems and bottlenecks, overflow control of the core network
- Continuous development of the existing solution with respect to performance and scalability
- Phasing-in of new product releases to the live system
- Routing expert and designer (BGP)
- Documentation of infrastructure and process
- Cisco certified CCNA 1 and CCNA 2
- Several years of experience in the area of in heterogeneous environments
- Extensive 2 years plus working knowledge of IP networking and large scale IP networks including routing
- (BGP and OSPF)
- Detailed hardware experience (CISCO ASR, ISG, ASA, Switches, Routers)
- Working independent, organized and responsible
- Good command of spoken and written English and Romanian as well as social empathy
Resilience, operational readiness, travel willingness, as well as very good communications skills, commitment, teamwork and excellent communication skills characterize you and complement your technical abilities. As a professional staff you will take responsibility for the operation of a highly available, heterogeneous data center environment. Ambitious and responsible work is you.