Our partner is the leading independent public WiFi provider in Europe. With 45.000 WiFi access points, our partner runs Europe's largest public WiFi network. They offer customized solutions in over 30 countries worldwide for target groups in fields such as food service, retail, hospitality and healthcare as well as complete city concepts.
To strengthen our team in our subsidiary company, we are looking for a Cisco/network specialist with several years of work experience for the structuring, development and operation of this highly available network for the office in Galati, Romania.
- Design, Management and Monitoring of a high availability core network in heterogeneous environment
- Provide 3rd Line technical support to internal and external customers
- Detect and resolve failures, problems and bottlenecks, overflow control of the core network
- Continuous development of the existing solution with respect to performance and scalability
- Phasing-in of new product releases to the live system
- Routing expert and designer (BGP)
- Documentation of infrastructure and process
- Cisco certified CCNA 1 and CCNA 2
- Several years of experience in the area of in heterogeneous environments
- Extensive 2 years plus working knowledge of IP networking and large scale IP networks including routing
- (BGP and OSPF)
- Detailed hardware experience (CISCO ASR, ISG, ASA, Switches, Routers)
- Working independent, organized and responsible
- Good command of spoken and written English and Romanian as well as social empathy
Resilience, operational readiness, travel willingness, as well as very good communications skills, commitment, teamwork and excellent communication skills characterize you and complement your technical abilities. As a professional staff you will take responsibility for the operation of a highly available, heterogeneous data center environment. Ambitious and responsible work is you.