Founded in 1999, our partner is a global provider of Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) compliance management software solutions and services, operating from offices worldwide.
By combining an easy-to-use, flexible technology built on the Microsoft .NET platform, with the latest regulatory content, our partner brings innovative, affordable and timely solutions to solve EH&S challenges faced by manufacturers, distributors and users of chemical products.
One of the core objectives of this role is to play a key part in the quality checks on the enterprise products developed to help the industry to manage the health and safety obligations (incident management, risk assessment, workplace safety, inspection and maintenance for the equipment). The Software Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for the overall quality throughout the application development lifecycle by executing functional tests and improve automation test coverage iteratively.
Skills we appreciate:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance field - manual testing, automated testing on web applications;
- Hands-on functional testing experience including system testing and regression testing;
- Experience in building automation scripts using C# or Python;
- Experience with Git or other version-control systems;
- Exposure to all stages of Software Test Life Cycle (STLC);
- Accuracy and attention to details, commitment to high quality and accuracy;
- Ability to understand product requirements;
- Strong communication skills, good control of English.
- Collaborate with product owners to ensure that the requirements are complete;
- Plan test strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates;
- Execute test cases and do exploratory testing;
- Identify, analyze and document issues resulted from running manual tests;
- Working close to the development team to resolve issues;
- Develop code to implement automated tests for existing and future functionality;
- Maintain automation test suites.
Our partner opened a development center in Cluj-Napoca in June 2015 and they're a key part of an international group, having the headquarter located in South Belgium and globally some other branches (Bryan-USA, Newcastle-UK, Berlin- Germany, Noyon-France, Singapore, Luxembourg and others).
A real chance to be part of a friendly, passionate company that rewards hard work and pushes for excellence. They value our professionals, providing exciting challenges, an opportunity for growth, and comprehensive benefits: competitive salary package, laptop, medical subscription, private pension, flexible working hours, 26 days of annual leave and others.