Our partner has over 30 years of experience in the field of digital software, serving clients worldwide and with offices in France, India, USA and Romania. Works with Java, PHP, .NET, iOS and Android technologies on complex web and mobile applications.
The local office opened in 2017, initially with the integration of specialists in other departments. At present, the aim is to establish a local R&D department, with the mission to migrate certain important projects to Romania.
We are recruiting a Technical Lead M / F to join the Industrialization BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) team within IT operations at our site in Romania, in Cluj.
In collaboration with the other members of the Industrialization team in France (Project Managers and Engineers), you will participate in the development and implementation of technical BPO dematerialization solutions (production chains, user and monitoring interfaces, generic JADE bricks, automation ...) to meet the needs of our customers. You will write the technical specifications on your projects and set up the quality monitoring (standards, tests, deployment, performance) of the elements produced by your team.
You will work in a DevOps spirit.
You will be the animator of the Romanian team and the main relay of exchange with the French industrialization team as well as with the transversal services (Pre-Sales, Project Management, Operations, CIO, and Outsourcing…).
Training in computer science or equivalent, you ideally justify significant experience (> 5 years) in a digital services company.
You have the following technical skills:
- Python object expertise (2.7 ou 3.x)
- UNIX/Linux, System and networks notions
- Software engineering: svn / git, eclipse / PyPI, continuous integration (Jenkins / Hudson), scrum /agile
- Databases: SQL - knowledge of an ORM (SQLAlchemy, Django) would be a plus
- WEB, webservice : XML/HTML, XSD, CSS, HTML5/AngularJS, Django, REST/SOAP
- Knowledge of documentary XML, XSLT, XSL-FO, DTD, diagram
- Knowledge of RAD / LAD technologies (image processing, OCR / ICR, Classification, Machine Learning) would be a plus
A good level of technical English and French is required.
You will also be required to travel to France. You justify perfect autonomy and a great capacity for adaptation. Curious in nature, your leadership, your pragmatism, your capacity for synthesis, and your team spirit will be major assets for the success of this mission.