The product’s mission is to deliver a new content distribution platform, using a CMS as the foundation, and set it up in an omnichannel manner, so that multiple channels can use it.
The squad will develop and maintain the CMS and its needed APIs that serve the content to the frontend components in the channels. We will deliver the content building blocks and capabilities, such as the product content templates, content search with the help of the CMS, A/B testing module, a translation workflow tool, etc.
All this should technically enable other squads to efficiently launch and maintain their editorial content in their customer journeys for both our customers and employees to provide the best possible digital customer experience.
- As a Software Engineer, you will work on a global banking platform and you will be:
- Technically responsible with your scrum team for the solution, from product requirements to development, testing, and deployment.
- Able to help with a diverse ecosystem: front-end, back-end with Spring Boot and Java 8, Oracle, dockerized development, BDD with Python, production metrics.
- Distribution of content through the means of RESTful API’s for easier information consumption and improved flexibility for content consumption or any other custom Frontend/Single Page application
- Java experience (3.5+ years)
- Python (nice to have already but it’s a must learn on the job)
- Experience with the Spring/Spring MVC/SpringBoot, REST APIs design and implementation, knowledge about SOAP APIs
- Nice to have PL/SQL Oracle Database
- BDD/TDD mindset
- Experience with Kubernetes, Dockers
- Working experience in Azure Cloud (nice to have)
- 3 days/week of work from home
- 550 RON budget on benefits online platform
- Banking facilities (preferential interest for loans)
- Preferential medical subscriptions