The company was born out of the need for a better, simpler, more effective way to manage security operations. We were built by security operations experts who spent years honing their skills on the front lines of Israeli cyber intelligence agencies.
Our partner goes far beyond typical cybersecurity vendors to act as a true partner for security teams. Their security operations experts work hand-in-hand with your team to ensure that you’re enabled to create and streamline processes that improve the day-to-day function of your SOC.
We are looking for a strong backend technical engineer to take part in building a large scale system in the cyber security environment.
What will you mainly do?
- Infrastructure design, Server-side planning, and development at High load & Scale
- Meet technical challenges that require innovative and creative solutions
- Preform as a technical go to person
- Work closely with product decision-makers.
- Providing support for junior developers.
If you have:
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with using object-oriented methodologies with C#
- Hands on experience with large scale management systems development.
- Experience with .NET core
- Experience with Entity Framework.
- Extensive experience with database technologies. (PostgreSQL – an advantage)
- Good level in Linux based operating system
- Experience with Python – Advantage
And if you are:Self-driven individual who enjoys a startup culture,