Our client is leader in providing cutting-edge Technology to the Telco industry and they are looking for a QA Release Manager to join their tech team.
- 5+ years’ experience of Release Management and / or deployment of technology in to a live environment
- Extensive experience with change control management across multiple environments
- Ability to co-ordinate with suppliers, local teams and 3rd party change control coordinators
- A strong understanding of build/deployment methods
- Excellent communication skills with close attention to detail (written and verbal)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience using Remedy tool for change control management
- A working knowledge of HP ALM or similar incident tracking tools
- Ability to drive issues to closure and work well within a deadline-driven environment
- Working alongside the delivery teams to rollout software projects
- Taking charge of the release and change process for their enterprise level digital platform
- Keeping in check the schedule and status of any given release, and communicate this effectively across all teams including devs, infrastructure, and architect
- Managed the deployment of technology for high availability enterprise level businesses
- Strong implementation scheduling and planning experience
- Maintained a release repository before
- Work across multiple technical teams
- ITIL foundation
- Knowledge – Devices (GBCS, Zigbee), Networks, IT and Sm2m.
- Experience in the following industries: metering, utilities, telecommunications (non IT)
- Knowledge in DLMS/COSEM for smart electricity and gas meters (ideally SMETS knowledge).
- Knowledgeable on cloud-based architecture