Founded in 1999, our partner is a global provider of Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) compliance management software solutions and services, operating from offices worldwide.
By combining an easy-to-use, flexible technology built on the Microsoft .NET platform, with the latest regulatory content, our partner brings innovative, affordable and timely solutions to solve EH&S challenges faced by manufacturers, distributors and users of chemical products.
We are looking for a .Net Web Developer to contribute to a full-stack team with an emphasis on front-end development. We offer a challenging and varied opportunity to develop careers within a dynamic and growing company.
One of the core objectives of this role is to play a key part in the development of a portal implemented to help the industry to manage the health and safety obligations (incident management, risk assessment, workplace safety, inspection and maintenance for the equipment).
Skills we appreciate:
- Experience with .NET framework, object-oriented analysis using common design patterns
- Proven working experience with HTML, CSS and web development frameworks: KnockoutJS, RequireJS, Durandal, Jquery, Bootstrap
- Web Services (XML, JSON, REST, etc.)
- Familiarity with Relational Databases (SQL) and ORM frameworks
- Strong communication skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Participate in hands-on software development, including design and code reviews
- Design, development and testing of new features in the applications
- Partner with the Business Analysts and QA testing teams for test case validation and defect remediation
- Provide support to end-users
- Research, evaluate, and recommend tools and frameworks which will improve software development efficiency and product quality
We opened a development center in Cluj-Napoca on June 2015 and we're a key part of an international group, having the headquarter located in South Belgium and globally some other branches (Bryan-USA, Newcastle-UK, Berlin- Germany, Noyon-France, Singapore, Luxembourg and others).
A real chance to be part of a friendly, passionate company that rewards hard work and pushes for excellence. The working environment is relaxed and professional. Also, the company promotes traveling to Belgium for ramp-up and later business and team events.
The benefits package contains a competitive salary package, laptop, medical subscription, private pension, 26 days of annual leave.