About the company
Our partner develops amazing quality management software for the whole enterprise. Our cloud-based platform, which includes modules for Document Management, Issue/CAPA, Training, Audits and Supplier Management, offers companies the opportunity to improve quality compliance and save money.
Their business is built on an established and well-respected client base, and growing rapidly. We’ve been able to cultivate an environment that is both collegial and entrepreneurial, but still retains a bit of early-stage fun. Our headquarters is located in Narberth, PA.
We are looking to enrich our team with .NET developers who enjoy challenges, working with Agile/Kanban processes, benefit from well established best practices, all while having fun.
We offer a friendly working environment and great opportunities for your further development.
Job responsibilities / challenging initiatives
- Manage and maintain the existing ASP.NET Web Forms app
- Jump into .NET related initiatives
- Pursue a micro services architecture with a technology stack that includes Node.js, PostgreSQL and .NET Core
- Enable self-reporting module for customers on top of a BI tool like Izenda BI
- Work with Docker and EC2 Container Service
What candidates should bring
Strong knowledge of the following technologies (ideally acquired within at least 2 years of experience):
- ASP.NET Web Forms
- SQL Server
- Amazon AWS