Our partner is a System Integrator for publishing solutions that reinvent the way organizations work with content to drive new revenues and enhance market agility.
Partnering with some of the world’s largest publishers, including Pearson, Penguin Random House, Oxford University Press and Cengage Learning, they are uniquely positioned to provide a real-world view and strategic insight.
They are not a typical company, visit their brand-new office for a cup of tea or coffee and convince yourself.
We are looking for a UX Designer who will define and maintain the design system for all user interfaces across all platforms. You will work with product management to define the overall visual vocabulary of our interfaces, and with graphic designers and software developers to ensure adherence to the system in individual product. You'll do this by working with product and marketing team to understand our various user populations and the constraints and motivations on each of them and translating those into effective designs that can be translated into templates for product development teams to leverage. You will also work with product owners on new product definition, and external stakeholders to receive feedback on existing products to evolve our designs.
Skills / Abilities / Competencies:
- Self-starter that is highly motivated, accepting of other opinions, and can work effectively in a team
- Comfortable collaborating with distributed, cross-functional teams
- Expert-level abilities in two or more of the following UX disciplines:
- User Research
- Information Architecture
- Interaction Design,
- Visual Design
- Rapid Prototyping
- UX Strategy
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Expertise with design and prototyping tools such as Origani, Invision, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, etc.
If you have:
- 5+ years of experience creating elegant UX designs for complex applications, ideally in an enterprise/B2B environment.
- A strong sense of pride in the on-time delivery of effective, user-centered designs and well-tested UI components that address current design needs and advance the end-state product design vision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work Experience.
we would definitely like to have a chat.
We can offer
- A very motivating salary;
- Extensive private medical insurance (not a discount subscription to a particular clinic);
- Sport benefits;
- Additional paid vacation days for previous seniority and also for seniority in the company;
- Work on exciting and varied projects, with the latest technologies;
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment;