Our partner is the largest family-owned developer and manufacturer of analytical instrumentation in the world and designs, manufactures, supplies and supports all its products. They are a world leading manufacturer of analytic instrumentation with a network of 60 subsidiaries in 43 countries worldwide and offers over 3000 products to its customers, founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Woonsocket, RI USA. The driving philosophy that has been their trademark has translated into a top class world wide organization with over 1,000 employees, including Sales and Technical Support, Research & Development and Manufacturing centers.
For 18 Years in Cluj-Napoca our Research & Development center teams have constantly challenged themselves to improve on existing technology and to research new testing techniques with the common goal to simplify analytical testing.
- Experience in design and implementation for object-oriented applications using one of the following programming languages: Visual Basic , C++, C#, QT
- Willing to learn diverse languages and technologies, as projects may demand
- Basic knowledge of embedded systems is a plus
- Good understanding of software design techniques, debugging and testing techniques
- Design and implementation of PC software applications based on technical requirements.
- Understand and analyze the software requirements.
- Test and validate the software on the real hardware products.
- Prepare required technical documentation
- Design the software architecture
Additional requirements for Senior Engineers:
- Take ownership of and be responsible for delivering the software solution on the deadline agreed with the project leader
- Work with junior engineers by coaching and code reviewing as necessary
- Participate in the industrialization process while transferring projects to manufacturing
- Excellent technical understanding of micro controllers, embedded systems and electronic circuit theory
- Capability to estimate the needed resources and the deadlines for the assigned projects
- Respect the Gantt chart and its milestones, experience in preparing tests plan and validation procedures
- Management and team communication skills, able to guide a team of engineers
What we offer
- A dynamic and high performing environment where you can have a tangible business impact
- Medical Insurance
- Meal tickets
- Paid transport within a fixed amount
- 25 days holiday per year
- Flexible schedule