We are a global team of bright people who want to thrive in an environment of flexibility and ownership. We are not afraid to take risks and challenge the status quo, transforming the way we look at work today.
Our ethos is to create an environment where you can be completely authentic and free to speak your mind, while creating products we are all proud of. Our projects aim to have a worldwide impact and for that we value the trustworthy work relationships one can build. A healthy flow of smart ideas can ensure further leaps ahead.
You have the possibility to disrupt the world of automation, working with passionate people around the world.
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation?
In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.
100 years later, we have a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation.
If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk. Here's what you would be doing.
Scope of activities:
- Provide support to Implementation team throughout deployment of new deals during POCs and project implementation phase
- Help gather project requirements
- Develop workflows
- Responsible for the overall testing cycles
- Deliver technical training demos and support for new/existing clients.
- Direct reporting to the Service Delivery Lead, indirect reporting to the Implementation Managers (project based).
- Graduates in Computer Science with minimum 3-4 years experience in object oriented programming (C#, C++, VB, Java, Powershell or Python preferred)
- Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a must
- Previous experience in BPOs is a plus
- Skills required : process minded, good presentation and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other European languages is a plus.
- Previous experience with working with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan is a plus
Important Note: You should have the profile of a Software Developer, who now wants to switch to a Consultancy role.
- flexible working hours in a nice office
- free daily premium catering
- competitive salary
- stock options for the candidate experience
We believe that working with us to develop a world-leading robotics technology is the big plus for you.