We are a global team of bright people who want to thrive in an environment of flexibility and ownership. We are not afraid to take risks and challenge the status quo, transforming the way we look at work today.
Our ethos is to create an environment where you can be completely authentic and free to speak your mind, while creating products we are all proud of. Our projects aim to have a worldwide impact and for that we value the trustworthy work relationships one can build. A healthy flow of smart ideas can ensure further leaps ahead.
You have the possibility to disrupt the world of automation, working with passionate people around the world.
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, by means of robotic process automation? This is a high tech solution made in Romania and sold worldwide. Our software robots are trained to manipulate applications like human users do. Our customers and partners include PWC, E&Y and many other Fortune 1000 companies. We are profitable and well funded, following a 30 million USD Series A investment by Accel Partners.
This is a perfect moment to have an impact in the fastest growing company in Romania and to experience a Silicon Valley culture in Cluj Napoca.
- As a Director of Engineering you will act as a liaison between the development and the product team,
- You will ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, scalability, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Proficient in C# (10+ years), with a very good knowledge of the .NET ecosystem
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns
- Very good grasp of multi threading, synchronization, TPL, asynchronous programming
- Understanding of basic data structures (list, vector, stack, heap), basic algorithms (sort, search, etc.) and associated time/memory complexity
Nice to have:
- Windows API knowledge, COM, ATL
- C/C++ programming
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
- You’d be part of the strongest enterprise software development team in Romania - we only hire the top 1% of the top 1%
- flexible working hours in a nice office
- free daily premium catering
- competitive salary
- stock options for the candidate experience
We believe that working with us to develop a world-leading robotics technology is the big plus for you.