With over 40,000 business customers subscribing to more than 650,000 services, our client has become the industry's leading provider of unified communications and collaboration (UCC) services in the cloud for small and medium businesses and mid-market and distributed enterprises. They deliver a broad suite of UCC services to in-office and mobile devices spanning cloud telephony, virtual contact center and virtual meetings through a proprietary unified Software as a Service, or SaaS, platform. They hosted VoIP communications free companies from the burdens of outmoded on-premises systems that thwart productivity and drain profits. Our client's flexible, scalable cloud solutions combine ease of use and management simplicity with rigorous security, compliance and reliability.
As a UI Designer, you have a strong technical background and work closely with Engineers and Product Managers to design products that are simple but great for the user, focusing on interaction and visual design. Using your keen design aesthetic, you design and make improvements to the user experience are based on real user behavior. Your job is to make sure that our products are intuitive, accessible and usable to various target customers. You plan and execute the UI designs for assigned projects, sometimes taking the lead on complex projects including designing the high-level flow and the detailed interactions of the project.
- Define user model and user interface for new and existing products and features
- Develop high-level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change
- BS with 2 year of design experience or MS program in human computer interaction or a related field
- 1 year of design experience with Photoshop/design tools
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- A design portfolio that demonstrates solid knowledge of web design principles
- Experience with web applications prototyping and development (HTML5/CSS/JS)
- Experience interacting with customers, engineers and product teams
- Solid analytical thinker with excellent communication skills
- Ability to synthesize, create and contribute to reusable design patterns and libraries across products/company
We are looking for strong designers to innovate the user interface across devices and improve overall product usability. You will have the opportunity to work and interact directly with engineering and product teams to define next generation business communication products and services.