With over 40,000 business customers subscribing to more than 650,000 services, our client has become the industry's leading provider of unified communications and collaboration (UCC) services in the cloud for small and medium businesses and mid-market and distributed enterprises. They deliver a broad suite of UCC services to in-office and mobile devices spanning cloud telephony, virtual contact center and virtual meetings through a proprietary unified Software as a Service, or SaaS, platform. They hosted VoIP communications free companies from the burdens of outmoded on-premises systems that thwart productivity and drain profits. Our client's flexible, scalable cloud solutions combine ease of use and management simplicity with rigorous security, compliance and reliability.
We are looking for a Product Manager for Virtual Office Unified Communications offerings. The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love. You'll lead cross-functional teams in Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Finance, Support to name just a few. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development. As a Product Manager, you will be part of shaping our next generation products.
We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on understanding customer needs, managing competing priorities, design, develop and deliver compelling products for the business customers we serve.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product requirements for desktop and web clients
- Develop and launch new products. Enhance existing products and work to drive market adoption
- Partner closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as execution schedule
- Work with multiple stakeholders across the cloud based communications ecosystem to align teams around the product definition. Track product development, and develop product launch plans
- Assess product success and customer satisfaction and feed them back into the product definition process
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field (In lieu of degree, 4 years’ relevant work experience).
- 4 years of relevant work experience in Communication and Collaboration platforms, Mobile and Web applications
- Experience with Microsoft and Google integrations (Skype for Business, Google Hangouts), browser technologies/plug-in’s
- Analytics and A/B testing
- MBA or MS in Engineering
- Experience with Active Directory, SAML/SSO authentication protocols is a big plus
- Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Prior experience with PBX, Cloud based communications would be preferred, but not required
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Agile development; Bias to action/increasing velocity