Working across multiple sectors within professional services, we deliberately select clients that others do not understand the importance of. We have built an enviable reputation for exceptional work by blending the best in communications expertise and creative talent with commercial acumen and technology. Ultimately, our intention is to bring the same quality and thought to intangible products and services as we see with tangible ones.
We offer services in brand, film and animation but our techniques and skills are not based on art – they are a response to business needs and the principals of accuracy, brevity and conciseness. We use data to drive our thinking and research to complement our creativity.
Our process is designed to enable businesses to achieve their full potential, and as a prerequisite we put clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are a collection of great minds, that like to do things that haven’t been done before (this is how our product was born!). We are fast, we are good, we are transparent and we work as a team. We handpick our people, because we want them to share the journey with us. We like to reward one's input, and we believe in giving people chances to prove themselves. We don’t look at age, we look at talent. And if you are talented, hard-working, and have a ‘there is nothing we can’t solve if we think of things differently’ attitude, then you should definitely apply. Oh, and you have to know your code…
To be the way in which we interact with each other virtually.
To rethink legacy experiences, creating a platform of bespoke virtual worlds that allows you to drive business objectives and benefits.
What we do as a start-up
Our product reimagines the way we interact and experience our world virtually by creating bespoke virtual worlds fit for your business needs, allowing visitors to interact with content, other guests and spaces like never before.
- Design performant, highly scalable and reliable solutions based on the stakeholders’ requirements and industry best practices
- Review current solutions’ architectures and suggest improvements
- Collaborate with the technical delivery teams on technical design, delivery, documentation and support
- Work on key systems like payment gateway, subscription services, in-game store and integration with business-critical systems like CRM, Order Management System and other
- Organise and facilitate application technical test plans and technical test cases (including performance tests, load tests, etc.)
- Be an active contributor of technical best practices, code and development standards and ensure adherence to them
- Keep up to date with latest technical trends, propose and conduct R&D projects that would add benefits to the team, act as a technical evangelist to spread the knowledge and gain adoption of new tools/practices within the development teams located in Bucharest and Montreal
- A solid technical background, with at least 7 years’ experience in building web applications and services
- Experience with PHP and MySQL
- Demonstrable design experience with RESTful APIs
- Cloud platform knowledge (AWS)
- Familiarity with Docker and container orchestration platforms
- Expertise with scalable systems and understanding of messaging (pub/sub, queues), caching, authentication
- Expertise with writing efficient MySQL queries and the ability to find and fix slow queries
- Disciplined approach to design and coding adhering to SOLID OOP principles and Test-Driven Development
- Experience and understanding of large-scale infrastructure deployments in enterprise-wide environments
- Ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Dedicated, ambitious, with good time management and attention to detail
What’s in it for you:
- Fame – most likely, this will become a product that will revolutionise the way we interact online. There will be no going back.
- Fortune – we have a team of outstanding people, who will become part of your life. You will get to learn, travel to our international offices and affect how people interact online irrevocably.