2 days of good content and networking at Techsylvania 2016 conference, one of the best IT events from East Europe. We spent quality time with genius people from various domains and we enjoyed the speakers about great topics that really put our minds to work.
- Mark Prost about the future of artificial meat and the downsides of the animal meat
- Peter Halacsy about growth mindset
- Stefan Fountain how you can fail s a startup owner or entrepreneur and what is really important in this industry
- Mark Shuttleworth: "society only changes because technology allows it."
- Ioana Cozmuta (NASA) "If we really care about resources and the environment, we need to start moving production to space."
We had a great time and Techsylvania 2016 was an amazing experience! The organizers really went the mile to make this happen, congratulations to the entire team!
See you next year!