Although Python language was conceived in the late '80s, it is just getting in its prime. Being a versatile language, it can be used in a wide range of applications and it has a constantly growing community of active developers.
If you want to stick out from the crowd, this is your opportunity to engage in a cross training from the more mainstream Ruby, Perl, Java, PHP or C++, to the more exotic Python/ Django.
Even better if you already have some experience with Python and are oriented towards constant development and improvement.
So what you should know or want to learn is:
- Talent Matching – neural networks, social graphs
- Building interactive, high traffic, high performance, highly secure web apps
- Creating and consuming RESTful APIs, web-services (data capturing & exchange)
- Online payment, web shops, forums
- User Management, Single Sign On (SSO)
- Media streaming
- Big Data – algorithms, data mining, polyglot databases, analytics
- Web crawling/scraping
Does that sound challenging enough for you? You can apply here or contact our team members directly on Skype: lia.ganea and hd.andreea.majeri.