Our partner uses technology to build products they are proud of, with people they love. Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what they do. They partner with their clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact on their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together. Their culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. They encourage their colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
They are proud of their work and love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Our client is continuously developing a fantastic team and would love it for you to join them. As an iOS Developer, you will be responsible for creating fast, fluid, responsive and reliable mobile applications that provide their customers with a rewarding experience. You’ll have an opportunity to participate in the whole development cycle, using modern technologies, architectures and processes.
International expected travelling time varies according to project/client and organisational needs: 0%-15% estimated.
You Rock at
- Swift, Cocoa Touch and other Apple frameworks (Objective-C is fine too!)
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- Creating fluid visual interactions, creating and implementing mobile user experience patterns
- Having a sense of craftsmanship in what you produce, seeking the best solutions and being proud of the final outcome
- Keeping up with the latest trends, architectures, ideas and technologies in the mobile ecosystem
- Being a team player, sharing knowledge and leading by example
You are good at
- Agile mindset and methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Developing and maintaining iOS applications from the requirements to the App Store.
- Producing clean and organized code, taking advantage of software design patterns, architectural patterns and data structures.
- Ability/experience testing code and/or writing testable code
Nice to have
- Experience with FRP framework (ReactiveCocoa, RxSwift, etc)
- Experience with MVVM(-C) architecture
- Experience with Functional programming/concepts
- Experience with CI/CD development methodologies and tools (Fastlane, Jenkins, Travis, GoCD, etc)
- A fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self-organisation;
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture;
- Competitive salaries and benefits.