Our partner is part of the Webhelp Group, is a full lifecycle software development company, that offers a wide range of services and customized support. At the core of the company, our teams in Cluj-Napoca and Târgu-Mureș shape custom software solutions to fit any industry, through passion and hard work. We are engineered to evolve together and to build long-term partnerships with our clients. We understand that only by working together we can bring more value and reach our goals.
Currently, we contribute to different industries such as: Banking, Hospitality, Warehouse Management, Health, Self-Improvement.
We adopt a long term strategy based on business understanding and business ownership.
You will be part of a team where knowledge sharing is encouraged and everyone’s contribution is valued and highly appreciated.
Also, you will have the opportunity to work with MSDN certified developers and be part of a company recognized by Microsoft as a Gold Partner.
PHP is one of the largest communities within our partner's company, blending in-depth knowledge with great friendships. People strengthen their expertise with a diverse tech stack (Symfony, Drupal, Magento, Laravel, Zend) for the biggest players in the automotive and retail industry.
Here's what you can help them with:
- Work on large-scale, custom-designed, multi-tier, enterprise-level software development projects using the latest PHP technology
- Help the team deliver high-quality software
- Help us take our software development process, based on Continuous Delivery and Agile best practices, to the next level
- Help us grow the next generation of software developers that will join our teams
- Due to the nature of our business, full-service software solutions, and the variety of clients, you can expect a wide array of application types to work on
- Proven software development experience with PHP (min 3 years)
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with PHP 7 MVC frameworks such as Symfony, Zend or Laravel
- Good knowledge of web development tools
- Good knowledge of English
- Experienced in working with high test coverage
Living their values:
- Be a team player - collaborative engagement, share cool ideas, recognise and value the contribution of each of the team members. Support when needed - great teams win together.
- Passionate about technology - latest technology, trends and innovation are your source of inspiration. Sharing your knowledge with the community and helping others to grow is your main purpose.
- Client Value Creation - go beyond expectation to offer the best in class solutions. Committed to high performance in delivering our promise.
- You have continuous access to workshops and training because your growth is encouraged and sustained
- You get company support for your personal professional growth plan
- You can boost your potential with a flexible schedule or days when you work from home
- You benefit from a premium medical care package
- You must join our unforgettable team buildings and parties to convince yourself we don't miss a chance to have fun
- You can reach your wellbeing goal by using the 7card subscription and chair massage at the office