Our partner is a Software Engineering company ‘born’ in 2010. Their organizational culture revolves around the idea of ‘partner sourcing’, which means helping high potential start-up projects grow, become self-sustaining companies and conquer the market with their innovative ideas. This means they get to work on complex projects with the latest stable technologies, while building lasting relationships between their team and their partners around the world. They recently joined the efforts in building Firebolt, one of the fastest Saas solution products in the big data space. While they’re gearing up to officially launch Firebolt, they are working closely with some of the world’s largest data driven companies on solving their “impossible data challenges”.
- Expected to provide hands on software development for a large data project, hosted in a cloud environment
- Takes part in all application development phases (Designs, develops and manages application solutions for the business)
- Works closely with peer developers to plan, execute and review day by day tasks
- Builds reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure high code quality, code optimization and participates in code reviews;
- Is actively involved in research and innovation (try multiple methods / techniques in searching for a solution)
- Develops the technical documentation for products / projects in which they are involved in (i.e. business rules design, process design, service design, security and control design, database model etc.)
- Uses a structured and methodical way of working
- Collaborates with the team (PM, developers and QAs) to ensure that project deliverables meet the required quality standards
- Proficiency in building cross-browser, highly interactive web applications using React.js
- Experience in back-end related technologies is a big advantage (e.g. Golang/ Node.js/ Python/ Php)
- Ability to write original code, modify existing code, debug problems and integrate the work of other programmers
- Good understanding of APIs logic
- Good knowledge of MySQL, CSS3, HTML5
- Experienced in code optimization (memory vs CPU)
- Good communication skills both within the development team as well as a professional approach in clients discussions
- Strong written & verbal communication skills in English
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field is a plus
We would like our new colleague:
- To be open minded and a team player. We are a young, fun and dynamic team.
- To have the ability to organize and prioritize his/her own work. We like to have responsible colleagues who are able to make their tasks in a flexible way.
- To have a proactive attitude. We are all a team and we like to act as one.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you like friendly, non-corporate environments and looking forward cool projects, let's meet and talk about it.