Our partner is a provider of digital engagement solutions which helps maximize customer lifetime value (CLV) by engaging more customers; increasing the value of each customer transaction and their tenure as customers.
With more than 100 customers in over 65 countries worldwide, the Company’s portfolio includes market-leading solutions and services for real-time analytics, customer acquisition, customer value management and loyalty for telecom, retail and financial services companies.
Founded in 1985, the Company has its headquarters in Englewood, Colorado, with offices in Asia, Europe, Africa, South America and North America.
What we do
In Cluj-Napoca Solution Centre, we develop, implement, support and provide managed services for our proprietary Customer Value Management (CVM) Solutions. Currently implemented and running live in 18 different countries, our partner´s CVM Platform is an extensive range of integrated software modules being used to orchestrate and measure the results of personalised, below-the-line offers to the mobile devices of existing customers and to run large-scale Loyalty Programmes. We specialise in the data management, analytical procedures and integration foundations of our platforms to work with market leading BSS platforms and we are proud of the customer-centric and agile approaches we have adopted to deliver our projects.
Who we work with
We work closely with our customers and partners, and strive to continuously improve our software and work with the latest technologies. You’ll have the chance to work not only with the great minds within our company, but also to build international relationships with some of the best IT and marketing teams in the telecommunications industry across Asia Pacific, Africa, the Americas and across Europe.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be part of a young and dynamic development team in Cluj-Napoca. You will be responsible for planning, coordination, implementation, executive, control, and completion of the project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments, and goals of the organization.
As a Technical Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Proficient understanding of the architecture and the technologies used by our company for product development
- Create project plans and supervise them to assure their effective completion
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities according to the nature of the project, modules or clients
- Create the products’ Technological Road Map
- Estimate costs, draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Efficiently collaborate with the other departments( working with cross-functional teams – software, hardware, testing)
- Present the company’s solutions within meetings with clients and partners
- Keep yourself updated with the latest tendencies in the field
We are working with the following technologies:
- Java/ Java EE, C#, Angular.JS
- Kafka, Redis, ElasticSearch,
- Linux, Docker, and SQL
Our ideal candidate must have:
- University degree (IT background is a must)
- Good knowledge and at least 3 years of experience / has between 2-5 years relevant experience in project management
- Good writing and verbal communication skills in English
- Self-motivated, self-taught, having the ability to work under minimal supervision
The following are considered a plus:
- PMI, or ITIL, or Agile-based certification
- Exposure to Telecom industry;
- Expertise in software installation, upgrades and, ideally, program and app development
- Familiarity with build tools such as JIRA, Microsoft Project, Maven, and CI/CD pipeline
We offer you:
- Multinational, friendly, dynamic and professional working environment
- Experience and/or knowledge in Agile methodology
- The opportunity to demonstrate and cultivate your skills while working with global leaders in their field as partners and clients
- Financial support in gaining technical certifications
- Free medical services through a private healthcare network
- Life and accident insurance, meal vouchers
- Employee programs - refer a friend and you are entitled to a net bonus when your friend successfully completes the probationary period
- Company Events - Participation by you and your family members in Christmas Party, team building, and sports events
- Friendly work environment - Daily coffee and tea, fresh fruits once a week, fully equipped lunch area at every floor, fitness gym and recreational area
- Flexible working time