Every day we look to tackle highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web-based applications that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent, illegal financial activities. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
After securing our Series B investment round of $30 mln led by Index Ventures and tripling our revenue year-on-year, we’re growing fast and are looking for the best people to join us.
Fresh Thinkers - We’re big thinking, boundary breakers, providing innovative solutions not corporate fixes.
Problem Solvers - We’re constantly curious and instinctively clever, always striving to be faster and better.
People People - We’re the human side of risk and compliance, we care about the people behind the screens.
Are you passionate about DevOps as a culture? Would you like to be a critical part of seeing it integrated as a practice throughout a number of high performing development teams?
- Working with one of the development squads in Cluj, to focus on DevOps-related tasks:
- Building out required infrastructure using Infrastructure-as-Code principles (we use Terraform)
- Build and maintain CI pipelines.
- Build and maintain environments as required, eg dev environments, QA, staging and Production.
- Make use of centralised infrastructure to reduce "heavy lifting", eg centralised Kubernetes deployments and Kafka clusters, AWS resources
- Contribute your knowledge and experience to the DevOps chapter and wider product and engineering organisations
- Historically many of these elements have been guided by the CloudOps team, but in the true spirit of DevOps, we would like the ownership of these parts of the projects to move back to the team working on the project. This enables us to scale the teams out efficiently, and gives team much more autonomy in building and running their projects.
What does success look like in the first 12 Months?
- You will have a firm grasp on the current development and deployment requirements of your team’s project(s)
- You will have embarked on process of continuous improvement in your team, reducing cycle time and work in process, but making deployments easier and safer
- You should have your team well on the way to full ownership and operation of their projects/services.
- Python or a compiled language as part of their professional work.
- Experience of working with a public cloud and some form of automation or infrastructure-as-code work (eg, terraform, cloudformation, ansible, chef)
- Professional experience using docker and git
Within this role you will be embedded with one or more of our engineering teams, assisting them in building out and continuously improving their CI pipelines. You will also work with our London-based DevOps team in ensuring we adopt and maintain a consistent approach to the work we do across different teams and offices. Occasional travel to London is expected.
We work with an extensive technology stack, including AWS, docker, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, and Hadoop. If you would like to as well, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Share options scheme
- Generous annual leave arrangements