We believe the places where people work, really matter. Great places can inspire, accelerate innovation, enhance well-being and connect people to each other and to the purpose of their organization. By studying how people work and by bringing human insights to the places where they work, we help organizations to achieve a higher level of performance.
We’d like to invite you to begin a journey with us.
In 2011, we opened a new Business Center in one of the most vibrant cities in Romania – Cluj-Napoca. We provide a wide range of support services for our Innovation Centers, Manufacturing and Sales Organizations, supporting Europe, North America and Asia.
We’d like to invite you to become a member of our team and work for a global leader in one of our inspiring spaces.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Strong communication skills and interest in a paired programming environment.
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems.
- Deep knowledge of Object-Oriented software design concepts and their implementation.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience (3+).
- Experience and familiarity building Cloud applications using Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Proven experience using the Java/Spring languages within the Cloud Foundry.
- Experience following Agile methodologies.
- Experience in Multi-tenancy deployment.
- Experience with JetBrains IntelliJ and building micro-services using Gradle and deploying with Azure DevOps into the Azure cloud.
- Preferred experience with the following languages:
- Front-end using Vue.js, HTML and CSS
- Back-end using Java, Spring, Gradle, Kotlin, JPA
- TDD using Karma and Cypress
- Database using Azure SQL