We are looking to hire a Senior Back-End Developer to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, responsible for building new products and features using the latest technologies. Being part of a larger international group, you will have a lot of opportunities to create new products using your skills but also you will get the chance to develop your career and to gain new skills. We also expect from you to have the right communication skills that will allow you to work in cross-countries team as well as to share your knowledge with your team mates.
What will I be doing?
- This is an amazing opportunity for a Mid / Senior Developer to join a new company where you will get the chance to work with latest technologies.
- You’ll design and develop code with performance optimization, extensibility and maintainability in mind.
- You will be working on new projects, started from scratch.
- Ensure that consistent design patterns, methodologies and design documentation are maintained across all your development projects.
- Oversee deployment of production code
- Ensuring comprehensive testing of all developed code to a very high standard to enable automated QA
- You’ll get the chance to experiment with the latest technologies building innovation digital solutions to resolve challenges faced by our clients.
- You will be part of a team that is constantly looking to improve team members skills through various researches and knowledge sharing sessions.
What skills and experiences do I need?
- Extensive Java experience.
- Capability to work with the latest Java 11, Spring Boot. Maven experience is a nice to have.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to listen, document, prioritize and turn high level requirements into product experiences.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- A self-educator, ability to constantly self-educate but also a knowledge sharer.
- A sense of pride in what you architecture & build with a sense of attention to detail to ensure quality and a superior user experience.
- Team player. Fun.