We are looking for a Senior JAVA Engineer (long term collaboration) for a product company in Cluj, Romania. The company is 21stClub and 15th Club
At 21st Club & 15th Club, their mission is to help teams & individuals win by thinking differently, and it’s something they’re hugely passionate about. Over the past six years they’ve been working as trusted advisors to key decision makers across football and golf, respectfully challenging the status quo to help drive a smarter, more strategic and sustainable approach.
UP to 3000 EURO/ PFA or SRL collaboration;
What you’ll get to do (including, but not limited to):
- You will have the opportunity to work on projects with some of the finest sports organisations/federations and elite athletes worldwide - developing applications that are changing the conversation in Football and Golf.
- Working in a Scrum environment, where new technologies are embraced on both the front end and back end.
- Exposure to a wide range of projects - building new applications from the ground up in addition to improving existing applications built on the latest and best technology platforms available.
- Develop software systems. Participate in logical and physical design of the product and understand the business requirements. Ability to analyse existing code base and design pragmatic amendments;
- A way of thinking. You will solve complex technical challenges in a collaborative environment.
- Autonomous. Ability to think independently and creatively about how to tackle problems.
- Applied intelligence. Ability and willingness to learn new skills.
- Reactive and rapid. Ability to work quickly under pressure, and react to the fast-moving environment of football
- Good Java 8 knowledge,
- Spring Boot/Play Framework or other MVC framework experience,
- Experience with PostgreSql and MongoDB or other NoSql technology
- REST API communication
- Angular/AngularJs or other frontend framework
- Good OOP knowledge
- Flutter and/or React Native is a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- A collaborative and fast paced environment, working with a team of open-minded, driven and ambitious individual.
- Competitive compensation package
- Personal and professional development