We are focusing on creating innovative recruitment solutions to deliver memorable experiences for developers and their future employment. Our winning solutions start with having a technical team empowered to change and even provide a more engaging software developer experience. We act globally; we have open positions from graduate trainees to senior management in Europe and the USA.
We are a professional IT Recruitment team focusing first on human choices. Our approach is different for an IT recruitment agency. We care about the choices every developer makes for his/her high growth. In the recruitment model, we set strategies to improve the hiring and on-boarding processes’ quality, adding significant value to innovative businesses. We value most human relationships that we are trying to create during tech recruitment.
Our experience is beyond the recruiting service; it’s about human approach.
We are focusing on creating innovative recruitment solutions to deliver memorable experience for developers and their future employment. Our winning solutions start with having a technical team empowered to make change and even to provide a more engaging software developer experience. We act globally, we have open positions to all levels from graduate trainees to senior management in Europe and USA.
We are a professional IT Recruitment team focusing first on human choices. Our approach is different for an IT recruitment agency. We care about the choices every developer makes for his/her own high growth. In the recruitment model we set strategies that can improve the quality of the hiring and on-boarding processes, adding significant value to innovative businesses. We value most human relationships that we are trying to create during the tech recruitment.
Our experience is beyond the recruiting service, it’s about human approach.
Want to find out more about our culture? You can right here.
As a Technical Recruiter you will have full responsibility in attracting and sourcing highly talented team members for Human Direct's partners. The ideal candidate will be a results driven, strategic in their approach to recruiting, and have excellent client engagement skills.
- Identify top IT talent in the marketplace
- Work with IT Managers to define and maintain a hiring strategy
- Manage the full life cycle of the recruitment process based on changing priorities and client needs
- Hold interviews with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences
- Arrange phone and onsite interviews
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals
- Manage Human Direct's database in our ATS, and provide consistent support and direction to clients and candidates
- Utilize and suggest best practices and improvements
- Work on multiple recruitment campaigns at once
- Discuss with clients, think personalized recruitment strategies for each and provide support during the entire recruitment process and not only
- Create a personal approach and consolidate relationships with each candidate
- Have an overview over your own work and make sure the recruitment goals are met
- Qualified candidates must have 2-5 years of IT technical recruiting experience, preferably in the technology industry or in an agency environment
- Passion for HR, Recruiting and People
- Technology knowledge –Understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends
- Excellent research/sourcing skills (use LinkedIn and alternative search techniques)
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity for the IT Field
- Ability to work independently, enthusiastically, creatively
- Results-oriented work attitude
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to details
- University degree in Psychology, Business, Communications, Human Resources or equivalent work experience
- Very interesting, dynamic and challenging recruitment projects
- We are a fast growing company with a professional, powerful and happy team
- Flexible work hours
- High Performance based monthly bonuses
- Possibility to work remotely or at our office,
- Creative environment (Museum Square), possibility to work from our little garden
- Many useful tools and very well defined recruiting processes
- Personal Development Plan for every semester
- Our General Manager is a Senior Organizational Psychologist who takes care about our culture and our career plan.
- Apply with your updated CV and/or Linkedin Profile; Do not forget to write a short motivation letter :)
- Selected candidates will have an initial phone screening interview
- Interview with Erika, our General Manager
- Meeting the team - spend a few hours at our office so we can know each other better
We are looking forward to your resume and your short motivation letter. We’d love to have you on the team!