Our partner's company is a software, services and technology partner of SAP with a strong market position due to solution oriented software and high quality consulting. With their certified SAP Add-On, companies from all segments and industries can efficiently control their supply chain processes. Till date, more than 300 companies have discovered the benefits of the add-on for themselves and are enthusiastic about the efficiency gains and the cost benefits gained already in the short term.
The add-on seamlessly integrates logistic processes into SAP without any interface problems and without the need for further hardware investments. Thus an enormously short implementation time can be guaranteed. It complements the SAP Standard by important MRP functionalities and methods for the optimization of inventories and logistic processes, combines unparalleled transparency, flexibility and dynamics and leads to optimum control across all business units.
The main objective of this position is implementation of individual customer requirements within the scope of our customer projects and further development our SAP add-on modules with the help of the programming language ABAP.
- Understanding the needs and requirements of the international projects by coordinating with the global colleagues
- Conception, implementation and documentation of individual customer requirements in projects or on change request basis
- Ensuring that all programs are completed in schedule as per the client's guidelines and allocating appropriate resources to achieve this.
- Technical customer service
- Performance optimization and analysis
- Maintenance, tests and problem analysis
- Conception and further development of our products
- Collaboration in the strategic alignment of our products
- Study of (business) computer science, economics with
- Focus on IT or a comparable apprenticeship
- Several years of project experience in ABAP and ABAP objects
- Process experience in one or more ERP logistics modules MM, SD, PP or PM
- Familiar with the topics of software architecture and testing
- Customizing experience in the above mentioned logistics modules
- Interest in new techniques and fun in continuous personal development and know-how expansion
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- To stay updated with the latest technological advancement and changes in the world of SAP development and adapting to these changes by self-training and research work.
- Ability and motivation to work in a “start-up” style environment
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- High energy
- Team player
- Disciplined but flexible
- Netweaver Gateway backend Development of ODATA services
- Experience in the S/4HANA environment or HANA development, e.g. DB procedures, CDS views, etc.
- Interest and experience in new surface technologies UI5 Development
- Good knowledge of written and spoken German
- You will have exciting projects in an innovative and international environment
- Content is more important than hierarchies - We live an open and uncomplicated way of dealing with people.
- You will be managed by objectives and are used to working in a trusted relationship with our team colleagues across the world
- You will be enabled to work on our own products as opposed to supporting large-scale system environments
- Initially your focus will be customer project work, but later also include strategic product development
- You will have the possibility to build up a new business with the secure backing of a stable German Family-owned company
- You will be supported through individual training and ongoing development opportunities.
- You will receive an attractive package including voluntary fringe and social benefits
- You will not need to travel, the main place of work is Cluj