We provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built in. We put customers at the center of our innovation and build high quality products that our teams can be proud of.
Through our breadth of solutions, we are uniquely positioned to help our customers solve business problems and deliver against the needs and opportunities of Hybrid IT, from mainframe to mobile to cloud. We’re a pure-play software company – we have a level of focus that other technology companies don’t have, we are designed from the ground up to build, sell and support software.
We also have the strong operational foundation, proven over a combined 40 years of experience, to deliver on our commitments to our customers. Our scale is global—we have the reach and the capabilities to support customers in a global market. We are the 7th largest software company in the world, and the largest technology company listed on the FTSE. With 4,000 employees working on R&D, we can focus on innovating in solving the most complex technology problems for customers.
As a Full Stack Software Development Engineer within this team, you will be responsible for product’s development and maintenance.
Your key tasks:
- Designing and developing functional and/or technical capabilities within large scale enterprise products, while making ongoing design decisions
- Taking full ownership on various features and product areas
- Ability to get quickly acquainted with complex legacy code
- Writing high quality feature specifications and/or design documents
- Working smoothly with local and remote multi-geo R&D and non-R&D teams, while keeping high visibility and effective communication
- Working according to high execution standards, while adhering to project goals and insuring high quality
What do we expect?
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of object oriented software development
- Ability to code or learn multiple languages such as C++, C# or Java.
- Strong application architecture understanding
- Independent and flexible to changes
- Ability and will to influence – setting an agenda and striving to reach it. Results orientation
- Customer orientation
- Team player
- Solid English communication capabilities (verbal and written)
Desired skills (a plus for):
- Microsoft toolkits such as MFC, COM, ATL
- Solid programming skills in C++ or Java
- Capability of debugging and troubleshooting on customer environments (Windbg, cdb, ProcDump)
- Test Automation, UFT/QTP/Silk Test experience