We are a global team of bright people who want to thrive in an environment of flexibility and ownership. We are not afraid to take risks and challenge the status quo, transforming the way we look at work today.
Our ethos is to create an environment where you can be completely authentic and free to speak your mind, while creating products we are all proud of. Our projects aim to have a worldwide impact and for that we value the trustworthy work relationships one can build. A healthy flow of smart ideas can ensure further leaps ahead.
You have the possibility to disrupt the world of automation, working with passionate people around the world.
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, by means of robotic process automation? This is a high tech solution made in Romania and sold worldwide. Our software robots are trained to manipulate applications like human users do. Our customers and partners include PWC, E&Y and many other Fortune 1000 companies. We are profitable and well funded, following a 30 million USD Series A investment by Accel Partners. This is a perfect moment to have an impact in the fastest growing company in Romania and to experience a Silicon Valley culture in Cluj-Napoca.
We're looking for developers who are always excited about a difficult technical challenge. We don't expect you to know everything coming in, so we'll pair you with mentors who will help you grow and develop your skills.
- Front end development of core platform and website
- Work closely with small, nimble, cross-functional products and marketing teams to launch the platform and website
- Architect a code-base that is reusable and can evolve with our product
YOU WILL NEED:
- Experience with building mobile-friendly web applications
- The ability to promptly transform a set of functional/UX requirements into a working product
- A semantic-driven approach to writing markup
- Experience working with distributed source control and a dynamic team that responds to change
- The ability to build a large front end architecture that scales well
- Knowledge of various device and browser quirks
NICE TO HAVE:
- flexible working hours in a nice office
- free daily premium catering
- competitive salary
- stock options for the candidate experience
We believe that working with us to develop a world-leading robotics technology is the big plus for you.