We provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built in. We put customers at the center of our innovation and build high quality products that our teams can be proud of.
Through our breadth of solutions, we are uniquely positioned to help our customers solve business problems and deliver against the needs and opportunities of Hybrid IT, from mainframe to mobile to cloud. We’re a pure-play software company – we have a level of focus that other technology companies don’t have, we are designed from the ground up to build, sell and support software.
We also have the strong operational foundation, proven over a combined 40 years of experience, to deliver on our commitments to our customers. Our scale is global—we have the reach and the capabilities to support customers in a global market. We are the 7th largest software company in the world, and the largest technology company listed on the FTSE. With 4,000 employees working on R&D, we can focus on innovating in solving the most complex technology problems for customers.
Unified Functional Testing (formally QTP) automation tool enables QA engineers around the world to automate their applications, through GUI and API automated testing. UFT has a dedicated IDE that offer coded automation (VBScript) or keyword driven automation, and support integration with most common CI tools.
Your key tasks:
- As QA engineers on UFT, we blend manual testing with creation of automated scripts to test the latest features introduced, investigate and validate customer cases and get engaged in the online community.
- We use and learn about a lot of web and desktop technologies (from Oracle / Java application, to .NET stack, Delphi, Flex, Terminal Emulators ) interact with other products and most known CI.
- Our automation framework is developed in C#.
What do we expect?
If you are looking to join us, it will help if you have:
- Some experience with writing automated tests or have programing knowledge. Any language is good, but we use mainly VBScript, C#.
- An eye for quality, good understanding of software development processes, and an interest to learn and get better at your job.
- Ability to work independently but contribute to the team goal, delivery oriented, open to diversity in tasks assignment