Our partner creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. They brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
They have a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. Their fast growing business unit supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions.
The team is spread world-wide across multiple locations and so are our clients. For our ALM Octane R&D team in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a Full Stack Software Developer.
ALM Octane product is an application life-cycle management product used to plan, execute and track projects.
It has several key features:
- Plan - Quickly assess the progress of your projects and capture and track requirements with built-in support for agile methodologies.
- Define - Use a standardized, collaborative workspace to build and prioritize backlog items and track them across the life-cycle.
- Build - Get insight with the collection of build data and take advantage of the support for continuous testing and build execution.
- Test - Manage quality throughout the life-cycle, with support for testing in a structured language and transitioning from manual to automated tests.
- Track - View quality aggregation in context of an entire application and track progress across the life-cycle.
- Work on a new product which is being developed using technologies like:
- Java 8
- Oracle & SQL Server DB
- Improve the product by adding new features based on customer needs
- Collaborate with colleagues with high technical expertise from several locations worldwide
- Be part of a product that supports both SaaS an on premise deployment models
About the candidate:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in a Front End development role
- Proven experience developing User Interfaces using:
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies product features used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs
- Based on specific requirements and instructions and using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications
- Collaborates on writing product documentation
- Can collaborate with other team members both in the same location and remote for developing the best solutions for our clients
- Java 8, SQL, Maven, Jenkins & REST are a plus
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other.
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity.
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, a competitive salary and shared values, make us one of the world's most attractive employers. Our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.