- You extend the current solution, by including new modules and refactoring existing ones
- You actively communicate with the customer’s technical contact partner.
- You will install, configure, and maintain application modules in Unix-like environments.
- Computer science university degree.
- Several years of PHP and Web development background.
- PHP5 knowledge, with an emphasis on Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with Java Script, jQuery, AJAX and JSON.
- Experience in front-end development using semantic HTML and CSS.
- Some experience with all major Web browsers and their compatibility problems.
- Knowledge of security issues and best practices for building Web applications.
- Ability to work well on Unix-like systems.
- Knowledge of software versioning tools (e.g., SVN).
- Good communication skills and team mentoring skills, good organizer.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
What you can expect
- Challenging tasks and projects in a pleasant work environment.
- A professional and powerful team with flat hierarchies.
- Demand-oriented and on-going training.
- Medical insurance plan.