Our partner is working to make the world of industrial operations a better place! They are a Munich-based company that combines smart sensors and AI-based data analytics to help railway companies switch to predictive maintenance. Their end-to-end solution helps clients continuously monitor their infrastructure, identify maintenance needs ahead of time, and improve operational efficiency. Do you want to join the team and help them take IoT where it really makes a difference? Do you love to take ownership and go the extra mile to ensure our customers’ success? Are you ready to work in an environment that believes in open feedback, constant growth, and a strong team culture? If so, it might be the place for you!
As a Full Stack Software Developer at this company, help build and expand a complex predictive analytics platform that is already changing the way large industrial companies manage their assets. A software developer understands cutting-edge tools and frameworks and is able to determine what the best tools are for any given task.
You will work with other developers in the fields of distributed systems, data ingestion and integrating machine learning components. We also strongly encourage our employees to tinker with existing tools, and to stay up to date and test new technologies—all with the aim of ensuring that our existing systems don’t stagnate or deteriorate.
- Build and maintain a highly scalable system for ingesting, transforming and presenting large data sets & insights to our clients
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in the entire application life-cycle, focusing on design, coding, documentation, deployment and debugging
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms, and products
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Dive into challenges and successfully deliver results on schedule
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years in hands-on coding experience
- Experience in backend or frontend development and willingness to work in both
- Experience working in a cloud environment (f.e. AWS, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience working with relational and NoSQL databases
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a distributed team and to work using Agile methodologies
Don't Apply If
- You never touched AWS or GCP. As we build our products on public cloud infrastructure, we need people who know how to deal with that situation. Same is valid if you never touched K8s.