We are one of the few companies in Eastern Europe focusing on Python Software Development, a dynamic high-level programming language that emphasizes a simple and clean code.
We were born in 2013 as a subsidiary of two Dutch companies with many years of experience, dedicated teams of professionals and hundreds of satisfied customers across the globe.
We’re looking for a skilled, independent Python developer that’s not afraid to go deep in complex code and debug problems.
Our software product is a Rich Data Platform that helps recover stolen goods.
Our new colleague will work on a large variety of problems, ranging from building APIs in Django (with DRF)/Flask, writing code for dealing with large amounts of data (millions of records), working with databases such as PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Redis and also having to think about mixing them all up in a way that is maintainable, performant and scalable.
Experience with DevOps is a plus as we operate with infrastructure as code and containerization.
We cultivate a culture of autonomy - everyone is free to come to the table with their own
ideas and code is *always* reviewed.
Growth on the technical side is encouraged and regular tech-centric activities within the team are held.
Benefits of working here:
- Non-corporate relaxed environment
- Flexible hours
- Experienced colleagues willing to share their knowledge
- Periodical knowledge transfer sessions
- Diversity in products and projects development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Agile methodology (both Scrum and Kanban)
- Transparent performance management system
- Internal gamification system
- After work gatherings
- Partnerships with communities such as RoPython and EuroPython
- Partnerships with Romanian and Dutch Universities
- Opportunity to get involved in our CSR programs