Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
Our partner applies Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Their mission is to enable companies in the same way.
They're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. They envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Their platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share their passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join them, and let’s build this!
This is an amazing opportunity to be involved in a high-growth organization and to work on a revolutionary product.
As a UI Technical Lead, you will bring a deep sense of commitment and purpose to making great product. You will be part of the global team to enhance technical directions of our products. You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concept to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers. You would be involved in architecture, building and testing complex, multi-view application using React and Redux. You will be a mentor to the local team and you are seen as an expert writing semantic markup, maintainable styles and working with APIs.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Develop rich front-end applications using the latest front-end technology, development of new UI features and components in our existing web application
- As technical lead be involved in defining development best practices and applying them in a large distributed development team
- Work closely with design and UX teams to deliver next generation experiences across our applications
- Research technical Front-End issues and provide recommendations to enhance Front-End reusability, consistency, performance, and maintainability
- Build reusable UI component code and libraries for future use
- Work with product manager/owner to understand requirements and ensure the technical feasibility of UI design
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work on POC projects to integrate and upgrade existing application
- Collaborate with other team members and with cross-functional teams and stakeholders across geographies
- Create and execute UI unit test cases and contribute to test automation
- Participate in planning activities and provide accurate story estimates
- 8+ years of UI development experience with a proven track record of delivering great software
- Must have 3+ years of production hands-on development experience working with the React and it’s ecosystem(Redux, Webpack, Babel, npm, NodeJS, etc. )
- Solid grasp and understanding of web protocols, HTML5 and CSS
- Previous involvement in development of multiple Single Page Apps from ground up, with decision role in architecture and technical design of the apps
- Adds up experience with front-end frameworks or libraries besides React such AngularJS, Vue.js, Ember.js is a big plus
- Experience with testing strategies and frameworks (Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, SauceLabs, Browserstack)