Our partner is a fast growing tech company, commercially active in Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg and London.
We are 75 people and we keep on rapidly growing. We just opened a development office in Romania. And as we speak, we're growing to Berlin & London - with many other European cities next on target.
We’re proud to have gained international recognition by receiving some prestigious awards like the Henry Van De Velde Award 2016, the IF Design Award 2016 and last but not least the Red Dot Product Design Award 2016.
We develop boxes, connected on a platform through our app, where couriers, shops and users meet. Our partner is changing the world of shopping and collaborating as you know it.
More than 102.376 people in close to 100 companies, from international companies to SME's, (think Siemens, G4S, Barco, Mondelez, etc.) and leading hospitals, banks and universities are already using our technology to make their employees happier and their logistics smoother.
Currently we’re seeking a full-time front end developer to create highly visual and innovative web apps. You’ll get to work with great people using modern technologies.
Who you are
- A passionate user experience developer
- Someone who values design thinking
- You like to work hard to hit tight business deadlines
- You enjoy deploying highly-creative and engaging solutions to users
- You can handle the pressure and flexibility of a young company
- You like to work in an Agile team in collaboration with product owners and designers
- Expert knowledge of Angular and TypeScript
- Solid UI development skills including responsive design
- Experience with modern web technologies such as HTML5, CSS and Sass
- Knowledge of common technologies as HTTP, REST and JSON
- Experience with common software engineering practices such as git, code documentation, continuous integration, version management, etc.
- Good understanding of OO design principles
- Passion for creative hacking and making
- Able to optimize application performance
- Fluent in English
You'll be traveling with the team to Belgium, about 2 times per year. The Belgian development team will also visit Cluj of course.
In return you get flexible working hours, 24 holidays per year and you'll be working in a very nice office in the center of Cluj. Let's not forget the meal vouchers, trainings, pension plan, medical plan & sports subscription, a full package for the best talents.