Our partner is a market leader recognized for delivering solutions that support our customer in their journey into Digital Transformation. We pioneered WAN Optimization with SteelHead and have led the market we created for all of the past 12 years. Today, we have over 28,000 customers, including 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global 100. With our Application Performance Platform, we provide integrated solutions for the interrelated challenges of hybrid enterprises in the cloud era. Our solutions for SD-WAN, for visibility across the hybrid enterprise, and for software-defining the edge enable companies to deploy and manage network services, applications, monitoring capabilities, and branch IT as intuitively as downloading apps onto your smart phone and as instantly as spinning up compute and storage resources into a public cloud.
Our partner is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
- Develop, extend, execute, and analyze regression, functional, and performance test plans and automation frameworks for both hardware and software.
- Conducting requirements and design reviews of new feature
- Create automation scripts and tools.
- Filing defects and feature enhancements, tracking them to closure
- Apply understanding of networking, along with programming skills to find implementation, compliance, and performance problems
- Perl, Python and shell scripting programming
- Knowledge of QA Engineering methodologies
- Strong experience with Unix/Linux
- Experience using virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V, KVM or XEN
- Setup various networking environments
- Ability to work creatively, accurately and be self-motivated
- Familiarity with Jenkins
- Have excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills
- Experience with Agile projects
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and methodologies
- Solid attention to detail
- Can work on your own but know when to ask for help
- Fluent in English
In a perfect world you would have:
- Experience with test software management (Robot Framework)
- Ability to leverage open source tools for test development and execution
- Worked with the Atlassian stack, Jenkins/BuildBox, Github/GitLab
- Familiarity with REST APIs, Continuous Integration/Continuous Development processes
- Familiarity with networking (TCP/IP routing/switching, iOS, WANs) and Wireshark
- Experience in Web UI testing, Selenium
- Played around with AWS/Azure or other cloud computing services
Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or Masters Degree in CS/E&C/EE or related fields
- Minimum of 4 years or more of QA experience