Our partner is a leading multi-channel e-commerce software solution that helps merchants sell wherever buyers are shopping. The company enables merchants to sell through online marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, Amazon Handmade and Etsy, comparison shopping engines, a SEO-friendly web store and harness the power of social commerce, with an integrated app to sell on Facebook. Merchants use the our partner's platform to list products, and manage inventory, orders, and customers.
We are looking for full-time Senior PHP and Java Software Engineers with solid programming knowledge and experience, to join our dynamic team of professionals. We develop and maintain a wide range of software applications for long standing US e-commerce platforms. The ideal candidate has strong PHP language and PHP frameworks knowledge, some Java experience and desire to code in both languages.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with the development team to implement web-based applications and software services for the company’s sites
- Write code primarily in PHP (Symfony) and also in Java (J2EE)
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to define user-driven features and services
- Design and code applications from conception to launch
- Contribute to application and site architecture
- Verify and actively drive application quality and performance
- Support customer service and QA teams by quickly providing solutions for bugs
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong software development skills skills: experience PHP, PHP frameworks and Java
- Excellent with data structures and algorithms
- Good MySQL knowledge
- Willingness to work with different programming languages
- Well organized with clear, effective communication skills