Bring your passion, dedication and ideas to us and we’ll provide the perfect environment for your ideas to grow into something amazing. Our client specialises in software development, application management, outsourcing and legacy software migration. Over 200 staff are occupied with the development of state-of-the-art solutions that anticipate future market requirements.
You will be working on an challenging project which serves over 50% of the Dutch healthcare market for Pharmacies and General Practitioners. The project aims to ease the work of the municipalities and to ensure transparency between citizens and municipalities.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- +3 years of experience in Java Development
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience with client-server enterprise applications
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- REST services
- Unit and integration testing
- Micro-services experience is a plus
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- You’ll get to play with Java Spring, REST, SOAP, Web Frameworks, Java-S.P.A
- Interactions with UI Frameworks (eg. AngularJS)
- Vertical and horizontal development opportunities
- Constantly propose innovation on the projects
- Contribute to architectural designs and technology stack
- Awesome Agile team